V. Green & Francis Jukes
BiographyFrancis Jukes (1745-1812) was a prolific engraver who was chiefly known for his topographical aquatints.
View Nr. Black Friers Bridge.
W. Marlow Pinxit Engraved by V. Green and F. Jukes. Published Febry. 20th 1777. by J. Boydell, Cheapside. Coloured aquatint. 554 x 441mm.
Price: £ 800
By the Same Artist
- View Nr Black Friers Bridge
- View Nr Black Friers Bridge (colour)
- View Nr Westminster Bridge
- Part of Somerset House in The Strand (with bell tower)
- Part of Somerset House in The Strand (with gateway)
Where Else Can I See It?
If you are ever visiting 10 Downing Street, you might see the same picture...